[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Horror Book Club Mid-Month Reminder

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:17:09 -0500

Hi Allison,
So glad you will be joining us for the Horror Book Club meeting on the 27th.
And, I bet it feels GREAT to have classes and exams over.  I remember no
matter how little sleep I got and no matter what my exam schedule, the day I
finished the last one I was on cloud 999!

As for Koontz, I have to agree.  There were some of his I didn't like,
either.  I'm not sure if I would call Strangers scary, but it is good and I
hope you enjoy it!  (Scott will probably weigh in on the Koontz discussion
if he has time.)

Again, looking forward to having you with us for the next meeting.  As Scott
says, "The more the scarier".  And, while liking a book makes reading much
more enjoyable, it is definitely not a requirement.  I think it's fun to
hear differing opinions, and I'm looking forward to hearing what you think
about Strangers.

Take care, looking forward to your company at the club meeting and talk to
you in a couple of weeks!

Best Regards,
Cindy 4

To handle yourself, use your head.