[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] FW: Latest books: confusion

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:38:10 -0500

Hi Gerald and Matthew.
The "All Books on BookShare.org" link will only work for the first page of results for some reason. So, yes, using this link the most you can get is 50 books. This is the reason why that option is toward the bottom of the list. It was only included because of a request from a fellow user.

Using the "English books sorted by most recent publication date" will get you a new books listing for the English language. Most people aren't interested in Spanish titles and so this is a nice built-in filter. And, if you do want to see the latest Spanish, simply use the corresponding link provided.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>