[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] Children's required reading

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Allison
I looked for all of the books on your list. I found 2... well technically 3 but
the book

High in the Clouds, Paul McCartney, Philip Ardagh, Geoff Dunbar. I found only
in Russian. welcome to DC.

The 2 I found in English, were:

6. Girls Hold Up This World, Jada Pinkett Smith, Donyell
Kennedy-Mccullough(Illustrator).
and
7. I'm Gonna Like Me: Letting Off a Little Self-Esteem, Jamie Lee Curtis,Laura
Cornell (Illustrator).

I'll order them and let you know when I get them in.
Take care,
ANastasia