[bksvol-discuss] [bookshare-discuss] BookShare Weekly conference tonight

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:26:02 -0500

Hi  Everyone,

It is time once again for our weekly BookShare conference. I would love to see you all on the BookShare conference tonight, Wednesday night, August 10th.

Time: 8 PM CDT. (Central Daylight Time),
7 PM Mountain time
9 PM EDT. (Eastern Daylight Time.)
6 PM PDT., (Pacific Daylight Time), California, Oregon and Washington.

If you are not able to make it at the exact time the conference starts, never fear, you can come up any time. We don't mind. <smile>

I'm hoping that some of the loving BookShare staff will be up there with us to answer any questions.

The topic for the BookShare conference will be the Wish list, and what ever you want to talk about, of course we'll talk mostly about the loving BookShare.

We would love to see Peter, Janice, Jim, Kerri, Gustavo, and everyone from the staff come up tonight. Remember, this conference is for all BookSharians, Volunteers, staff ect. <smile>

We had a great time last week.

Everyone gets a chance to talk, because it's best to allow one person talking at a time. <grin> lol.

The conference line number is: 619-345-3000. When you hear the words "Welcome to the Conference call, a service of www.freeconference.com." Just press the number 2. Then when prompted to enter a code, enter the following code: 2665. That is the code we use for the BookShare conference room.

There is no cost to anyone for using the service, only the cost of the call.

I'll be there tonight, this Wednesday night, August 10th. Hope to see you all there! <smile>

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson Always a member of BookShare