[bksvol-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss] 1 Free audiobooks on casette Protect and Defend is spoken for

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 19:04:19 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

Protect and Defend is spoken for

Song of the Gargoyle is still here. It's about a 13 year old boy who used to enjoy his father's clownish ways but is maturing and no longer likes the constant silliness and ridicule which goes with it. His father is kidnapped and the boy goes in to the forest and through many peasant villages with a magical gargoyle as his companion. That's all I know about this one!

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>