[bksvol-discuss] bookshare woes

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:22:07 -0500

Hi Carrie and list. When I go to the site, the remember me box is always
unchecked despite my previous attempts to check it, therefore neither my email
address nor my password are being retained. I'm using jaws nine and internet
explorer seven with windows xp home, but even more strange, and it wasn't doing
this yesterday, when I log in jaws isn't reading the info to me, the only way I
can still access it is with my Braille display, then, when I alt f four out of
it and come back in, my log in info is retained and I can read the site with
jaws. Is anyone else having this problem. Maybe I shouldn't have installed
those windows updates. That's the only thing I changed since last night.
thanks for your help. Julia