[bksvol-discuss] bookshare unavailable tonight

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:05:22 -0800 (PST)

In case anyone missed it, Bookshare will be down tonight.

  BOOKSHARE.ORG SITE WILL BE UNAVAILABLE MONDAY 13 FEBRUARY, 2006, FROM 8:00 TO
11:00 PM PACIFIC TIME

  The  Bookshare.org website will be unavailable this evening, Monday, 13
February, 2006 beginning at 8:00 PM Pacific time through 11:00 PM for
maintenance. Our staff are striving to make this interruption in  service as
brief as possible. We apologize in advance for any  inconvenience this
interruption in service may cause you.

  Carrie

 Yahoo! Mail