[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare tool

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:13:29 -0700 (PDT)

And when I looked in the collection I saw a lot of
Bertrice Small books that were visible without my
logging in, so I know they aren't rated Adult, either.
They all should be, because, though they are fun and
valuable to read because of the historic details
included, they all have pretty graphic sex scenes, the
only difference between them being how many and how
graphic.  The automatic rater won't catch them,
because the words used are lovely euphmisms, not our
blunt  or slang terms. Validators should rate them
Adult . It's not just children, either -- I know there
are people on this list who I suspect don't want to
read  scenes like that, although they can skip those
and can go on with the story.

Cindy

-- Gisela Vazquez <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Julie,
>
> well, I validated the Sherbrooke Bride and I knew
> because I read it from
> cover to cover just about, that it had a couple of
> very grafic sex seens I
> would not want my kids reading and it didn't catch
> it so...it may help but
> it missed this one.
>
> Gisela

Yahoo! Mail