[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare tool

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:13:31 -0700

Hi, Jake. Yes, I know how that goes. I was so frustrated with some of the
things I had to read when I was younger. There are things I might not
consider adult content and others might, so it really is subjective. I read
things that others might have considered borderline adult content when I was
in the fourth or fifth grade. That was just what I liked to read. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx