[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare seems to be interested in quantity

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 21:03:06 -0700

Yeah, I hadn't thought of those books. I've read them all twice, except for the most recent one, and I think I can see how their quality rating would be artificially dragged down. I will be interested to see what the tools say when Lissi gets done with validating my submission of The Book of Lost Tales, Part One by J. R. R. Tolkien. There are a whole lot of names in that as well, and often there are many permutations of the same name. It might even be worse than The Jordan books. In fact, I would bet on it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>