[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare response

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:10:13 -0700

Jill,

Thank you. Glad to be of value.

Everyone should also be aware that my technical knowledge on all matters
related to scanning and proofing is very minimal.

I will continue to be primarily a lurking presence interjecting when i can
clarify. This leaves the responsibility on each person in the list community to
build up their knowledge and share it on-list or in private emails and IMs. It
also leaves me freer to work on the systems and learning resourcres at this end
that make mastering these skills easier

Scott Rains
Bookshare Volunteer Coordinator, Interim