[bksvol-discuss] Re: bookshare in future

I know Jennifer has been hired. I believe she has to move to the west coast. I do not know specific dates from Janice. I do think the dilligence bookshare staff is showing is commendable. I came away from my conversation with Janice with great hopes for all of us and our work with and for bookshare.

E.