[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned updated July 30

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 19:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

Good ideas, Jamie. The second one (replacing the semicolon with the paragraph
symbol is what I've started to do. is what I've started to do . I'll  try the
date thing, too, There are a lot of different dates, but that will get rid of a
lot of diuplicates. Thanks.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: