[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 9/7/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 14:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, Valerie.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Tue, 9/8/09, Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 9/7/09
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 7:55 AM

Most of us never get a chance
to thank you, but Cindy, I just want to thank you for all you do for this
community.  From your list to encouragement and so much more; thank you
for sharing your wonderful gifts with us all!

Have a wonderful day!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce