[bksvol-discuss] Re: books--being-scanned list updated 9/2/09

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 19:42:47 -0700

Hi Cindy,

    Do you maybe have more than one copy of the list on your computer, alter
one, and send the other?  I know I have to be really careful when saving
your lists to get rid of all old ones so I won't get confused about which
I'm looking at.

    Just a thought.

Mayrie

  _____

From: Paula and James Muysenberg <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 8:15 AM

Hi, Cindy,

    Sorry to keep bothering you about this, but These Three Remain is still
on the Being Scanned list. This book is now in the Bookshare library.

Thanks,
Paula

I'll add Valeri'e books tomorrow  (Thurs.) nd ge started on the wish list

database 4392 (20090903) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4392 (20090903) __________

http://www.eset.com