[bksvol-discuss] Re: books--being-scanned list updated 9/2/09

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Paula.

I don't understand what is or isn't happening. I could have sworn I deleted
that yesterday. I think maybe I need to wash my keyboard. I am pressing the
delete button down more forcefully and holding it, but I will was the keyboard
and continue to double check after making changes to be sure they are  made.

Thank you all for being so patient and helpful

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: