[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 9/13/09

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:44:39 -0500

Smile. I've been glad to help, Cindy! And I'd like to add my thanks to all the scanners and proofreaders who take their time to double-check the list for books that are working on to make sure it remains accurate. smile.

Judy s.

Cindy wrote:
Many, many,many thanks to Judy S. for her patience and help, without which this
list would not be as good as I hope it is; I will do my level best to keep it
excellent.

The list is not only updated but is alphabetized by title for your browsing
pleasure, although imo if you want to find out if someone is already scanning
or planning to scan a book you are thinking of scanning the quickest way to do
it would be to do a find  for title or author.

The alphabetization uses the words"A." An, and "The" if they are, to the best
of my knowledge, part of the title, but if you do a find  you can use any word in the title