[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 8/35/09 (reorganization not yet completed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:48:39 -0700 (PDT)

It's not a small deal at all. two seconds? Having just experienced that  with
your post and Mayrie's, I'm surprised no one has com[complained about that
before. I found the wait interminable. I would have sent the list as an
attachment before if I had known it was possible. I thought I could only send
attachments to people, not to the list, since I'd never seen them on the list
before.