[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 8/16/09

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 03:13:30 -0500

Cindy, something is very wrong with today's version of the books being scanned list. It's suddenly taken a huge leap up in size to over one megabyte! I think you may have accidentally saved two copies of the entire list into one file? I can't tell for sure, because it's so huge that I don't want to download the entire email on my dial-up account.

Judy s.

Cindy wrote:

BOOKS-BEING-SCANNED LIST UPDATED AND SOMEWHAT REVISED 8/16/09: