[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 5:30 p.m. PST on 5/19/10

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:24:06 -0500

It doesn't matter to me.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 8:04 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 5:30 p.m. PST on 5/19/10

I don't see that it matters. No matter what time zone we are in we are bound to have different schedules, and besides, the list should be waiting for us whenever we get to it anyway.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com