[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list updated 11/8/09

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:31:52 -0600

I could never get it to show up, but this time I finally saw it. Ironically
I do not see the book that was just accepted this week, Delectable
Mountains. I wonder why sometimes I can find things and not others.

I never thought about including this series title, and I know at least one
of my Sierra books is missing it. Is there a way to have it fixed so that it
is there?

Thanks!
Valerie