[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list ujpdated Tues., July 21

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:06:43 -0500

Things would certainly much easier if they could setup databases to automate many of their tasks.

Melissa

Yes Pavi is working on a list of books, but it's a very large list and always changing. It's really something that I believe should be held as a database instead of a list. It could be automated so that when books are brought into the collection they get deleted from the database. Otherwise it's going to take a lot of manual work to maintain it. Bob "A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."