[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned list ujpdated Tues., July 21

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 12:03:02 -0400

Given the number of things bookshare has yet to automate I suggest getting out the list by hand as Cindy currently does rather than waiting for automation.

Elizabeth

At 11:54 AM 7/22/2009, you wrote:
Yes Pavi is working on a list of books, but it's a very large list and always changing. It's really something that I believe should be held as a database instead of a list. It could be automated so that when books are brought into the collection they get deleted from the database. Otherwise it's going to take a lot of manual work to maintain it.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."