[bksvol-discuss] Re: books-being-scanned l ist updated 9/8/09

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:48:34 -0500

Hi, in case this issue hasn't been commented on, thanks bunches and bunches for
scanning don't call me Katie Rose.  I love that whole series and would like it
in the collection.  Lenora Mattingly Weber is such a fantastic writer.  There's
no such book as call me Katie Rose.  It's simply don't call me Katie Rose.
This must have been a misprint.

Other books in the series are the winds of march; a new and different summer; I
met a boy I used to know; Hello my love goodbye; how long is always; sometimes
a stranger--this is the only book I've not read, this one and the winds of
March, and a new and different summer.  Angel in heavy shoes is already in the
collection of bookshare.  I found it when I did a search for her books.  It
seems as though she did a lot of writing not in a series and these books might
be hard to find but I'd love to as they sound nice.  I didn't see them until I
read about them when I downloaded the beany Malone series.  I loved that series
as well and NLS only has half of those books in their collection.  Thanks for
everybody's effort and have a blessed day.