[bksvol-discuss] Re: books without page breaks

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 19:43:12 -0500

The namme of the bookk is Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts.  I rejected the
copy I had but you could download it from the collection.  I would have
tackled it but it was too much to ask you to tell me both page numbers and
page breaks.  Maybe my copy was corrupted, but what you get will have gone
through the stripper, just as what I got.  There is also the problem of
words being divided at the ends of lines and sometimes the ends of pages.
It would really be good if someone would rescan it...  Just wanted to let
you know what you are letting yourself in for.

Sue S.