[bksvol-discuss] Re: books which linger on download list

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:21:59 EDT

I was wondering, though, what is the best way to let others know about  these
validating difficulties. Just releasing them returns them to step one
without comment. When one uploads a book, though, there are two places where
one
can click a reject button. It is before one enters the path to the book on ones

computer and the second one is afterwards and is one choice on the final page
 before one submits it. I was wondering if either of these reject buttons
gives  one a chance to enter comments about any problems with a recommendation
 return it to step one or should one just click the accept button with a note
to  the administrator. I am still fairly new to this and so far all the books
I have  validated have been of acceptable enough quality that I just submit
it for  approval, but it occurs to me that eventually I might want to give up
on a book  and return it to step one with a note of warning for the next
validator. In a  message dated 9/16/2008 2:07:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks  forlks for helping to figure out which books are giving
validators  validation difficulty.

The more we point out these books to one  another, the more likely it
is that one of us will be able to work with an  individual book.

Fortunately, among us we have a wide range of tastes  and a wide range
of validating talent.

Roger, to your point. We  fortunately have a lot of books on a variety
of subjects. So somebody is  usually interested in at least attempting
to validate a book on step 1.  Sometimes a book "gets stuck" because
it presents particular scanning or  validating difficulties. Letting
each other know about these particular  books does seem to help get
the log jam moving a bit  better.

E.

To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject line.