[bksvol-discuss] Re: books which are not, actually, out for validation

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:41:05 -0400

One of the books she released, The Princess Within, has nicely scanned text but has pictures that need removed. I fought with it for 2 weeks and concluded that it needs a sighted validater or someone who knows more about pictures in Microsoft Word than I do. It's an awesome book though, and I was done with editing the text of the scan in about 30 minutes.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com