[bksvol-discuss] books to fill in series--and for grades 6-8 and ages 9-12 requested

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 23:02:40 -0700 (PDT)

a member has rrequested so many wonderful nooks for ages 9-12, and/or grades
5/8 that I'm not going to add them here, but will ask you to please check the
fiction wish list that I'm about to post. There are books by Noel Streatfeild
Jean Little , Ann Bryant, and Alexandra Moss that we don't have, and books by
Celia Wilkins , Maria Wilkes, Melissa Wiley--about Laura Wilder's moher and
grandmother (great grandmother?)

I know some of you will enjoy scanning and/or proofing these books.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: