[bksvol-discuss] Re: books to be rejected

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 15:31:24 -0500

If you attempt to format the one minute millionaire, you may need to consult with folks reading it both in spech and braille since I think that will have a bearing on how it is to be formatted.

E.
At 03:26 PM 12/7/2005, you wrote:

I'll take the first 3 and add them to my list. If I
find them not interesting enough to fix I'll reject
them. I sort of think of myself as the court of last
resort, so  I won't feel bad about rejecting them if I
don't enjoy them or if I don't think they're worth
fixing from the point of being worthwhile editions to
the collection. (I do spend time on some books that I
don't enjoy because I think they belong in the
collection).  If the harlequin romances are in one of
my libraries, I'll take those, too. Someone else can
take artiical insemination and abortion,  unless
they're well-written and/or short.

I'll download the books when I get home this
afternoon, if they're still there. I have to leave
now.

Latrer, 'Gators.

Cindy

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL ­ Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com