From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, January 10, 2011 7:07:44 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] books that are a series or a part thereof.

At the moment, books requested are listed on the fiction wish list by author if
more than one book by  that author are requested (there is a separate
alphabetical by author section. This includes books that are a part of a
series.
A search for the name of the series should make them easy to find, though to
the
eye it  is a little confusing. Would it be preferable to have requests for
books
in a series listed separately under series title? I'm trying to finish proofing
a couple of books, so it might take me a while to re-arrange the wish list.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: