[bksvol-discuss] Re: books one has that have to be renewed

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:04:53 -0600

Cindy, I think we'll all be long dead and in our graves before there are any programming changes like this that make it easier for us volunteers, or even fix some of the things we've been promised for years would be fixed or improved. My opinion only, of course. grin.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 1/14/2017 11:31 PM, Cindy Rosenthal wrote:

I think I asked this before: is it impossibly difficult to make the chart like ones the libraries have, i.e. blank squares one can check to renew books and/or a way, by clicking in a box to renew all or renew ones has checked?
in the time it takes me to scroll down to renew each book some "renews "diappear and I'm afraid I miss them