From: Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 4:49:41 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: books found on other services

I have Odd John and Sirius, an Last and First men
and Starmaker.

I may Not get to them immediately since I have 2
books I'm finishing up.  I'm working on Forgotten Men which needs its
footnotes checked and properly set up and Power to the People which needs a
Name
check (475 names currently).

My guess is that I could get to it in the middle of
December.  The books are old and have been very slightly water
damaged.  If they won't scan worth a damn I'll let you know tomorrow.
Hope this helps.

.PS NLS did have two books on tape.

      Date: 11/20/2007 11:34 AM

Checked by AVG Free