[bksvol-discuss] Re: books found on other services

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:42:43 -0800

No rush. I will be moving in early December anyway, so it may be mid or late
December before I could validate them in any case. If they are too damaged,
I'll procure copies from somewhere in January and work on them. I can get a
used copy of Odd John and Serious from Amazon for three bucks, so don't put
yourself out if the damage is interfering with a good scan. I've had good
experiences with buying used books from there, so I will likely be able to
get a good copy if you can't get a decent scan from yours.

Yes, as I mentioned, NLS does have Last and First Men and Last Men in
London, in one volume, and Star Maker. I suppose they will be orphaned as
well when they move to digital only.

Evan