[bksvol-discuss] books found on other services

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:39:20 -0500

Hi all,

I was thinking about some of the requests for books that are found free on other services sites. For example, Louisa May Alcot's books. Mnay of hers are free on Project Gutenberg.

We already have links on Bookshare that simply point to other services sites for books. Why can't we do something similar in this case? We have links that point to N BP for some books found exclusively over there.

Just a brain storm.