[bksvol-discuss] books for children

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:58:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all
Happy 4th!
I would like to ask for help with a project. I have been informed that half of
our subscribers are children. and I am assuming that means they are also
students. I have found a teacher recomended reading list off of a website. I
have gone through the list and erased all the ones that are on bookshare. I
would like to get all of them up there. Any takers with this project? Thank you
for any and all help with this roject. Take care
Anastasia