[bksvol-discuss] Re: books by Nicholas Wage

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 00:29:18 -0400

I just love how we work together as well. I just heard an interview with the author of Before the Dawn and now you say you can scan it. I am so excited.

Everyone have a terrific weekend and lots of enjoyable reading.

E.
At 09:03 PM 5/25/2007, you wrote:
E my library is getting Before the Dawn. They don't have it yet but I'm the only person with a hold on it right now.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently reading: Berlin - Pierre Frei
<http://www.dpbolvw.net/email-1683725-10289883>Free Shipping @ Joann.com! ($35 order minimum) Use promo code MAYFSA735
Checked by AVG Free Edition.