[bksvol-discuss] Re: books by Ann Rice, Caitlin Kidernan and Poppy Brite added to Wish List

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:57:47 -0500

Cindy,

I will be scanning the following titles you just added.  Please add
them to the Being Scanned list.

The Five Of Cups
To Charles Fort With Love
The Red Tree

I would like to obtain many of the others, but haven't yet been able
to.  Please let whoever sent the request that I'll be scanning these
and the others as soon as I obtain them.  Also, just as a note of
reference: In The Garden Of Poisonous Flowers is included in
Alabaster, so both those will be covered as soon as I have the
financial means to obtain Alabaster.

I apologize for clogging the list; if I were aware who made the
request, I would've put most of this in a personal E-mail to them
*smile*
Courtney