[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being scanned

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

do you want to use a pseudonym (in case I misspell Halperin maybe Portland,..
or Tiger eye? smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

    From: Liz Halperin <lexieacct@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 9:46 PM

    OK, you can REMOVE:

    Lesbian Fiction: the Riverhouse Stories (yes it's listed as category
    first...)  It's in the collection now

    "Books by E. L. Konigsburg", several of us got the kids' collection
    completed, I do believe!

    You may *add* the following books--I had them chopped and scanned by
Carrie
    for me due to repetitive motion syndrome (no more scanning), and
will be
    proofing them as volunteer books, so list them somehow.... And I'm
slow bec
    of limited time, but I am getting through the stack...

    McSweeney's Book of Book Jokes

    Eyes of Desire 2: A Collection of Writings by Deaf GLBT People

    Sing Them Home by Stephanie Kallos

    The Romeo Flag by Carol Hougan

    The River Midnight by Lillian Nattel

    At least when scanned, these were not in the collection. Working on
The
    Romeo Flag now, but will check each before I start it to be sure no
one else
    has done it (such as outsourcers did several I had scanned but not
yet
    proofed)

    Liz in Portland (Sorry habit here after the early years signing off
as "Liz
    in Seattle" to clarify between "E" and myself on different
coastlines)

    put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a
list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject
line.