[bksvol-discuss] Re: books being scanned

  • From: "Liz Halperin" <lexieacct@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:46:51 -0700

OK, you can REMOVE:

Lesbian Fiction: the Riverhouse Stories (yes it's listed as category
first...)  It's in the collection now

"Books by E. L. Konigsburg", several of us got the kids' collection
completed, I do believe!

You may *add* the following books--I had them chopped and scanned by Carrie
for me due to repetitive motion syndrome (no more scanning), and will be
proofing them as volunteer books, so list them somehow.... And I'm slow bec
of limited time, but I am getting through the stack...

McSweeney's Book of Book Jokes

Eyes of Desire 2: A Collection of Writings by Deaf GLBT People

Sing Them Home by Stephanie Kallos

The Romeo Flag by Carol Hougan

The River Midnight by Lillian Nattel

At least when scanned, these were not in the collection. Working on The
Romeo Flag now, but will check each before I start it to be sure no one else
has done it (such as outsourcers did several I had scanned but not yet
proofed)

Liz in Portland (Sorry habit here after the early years signing off as "Liz
in Seattle" to clarify between "E" and myself on different coastlines)