[bksvol-discuss] Re: books added to collection MAY 11

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:39:07 -0700 (PDT)

No, Rebecca, they're not duplicates. I check the
reviews in my library's catalog. THe Nag was written
in 1995 and the celebrity in 2002--at least published
in 2002. It's more current, about the death of a tv
celebrity. Both books are part of a series about
Scottish detective Hamish Macbeth. I haven't read any
of them, but Imay start. Suddenly I'm finding a lot of
detective series I lik, thanks to bookshare and other
people's recommendations. smile

Cindy

--- Rebecca Ilniski <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>