[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I validated today

  • From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:03:56 -0500

If that book Feeling Good is the David Burns book you mentioned, I
understand how difficult it was to scan. I started to do so, but gave up on
the book, even though I wanted my own text copy. It just would have taken me
many many many hours, hours I do not have. I've been working on a book for
several years now called Living by the Book which is a text on Bible study
methods, and the best one I've ever read. RFB&D has it also. Many of the
pages have handwriting on them, and the figures are difficult to describe.
Pages or several colors, so if you do an optimize scan for one type page,
it's horid with another type page, and the colors keep changing. I've spent
hundreds and hundreds of hours on this book, and may hire someone with sight
to finish it, since I want it in the collection very badly. There is a time
when you have spent so much time on a book that you cannot bare it for the
book not to make it in.
Sharon