[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I validated today

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 03:02:25 -0600

One thing we should ALL keep in mind is that the majority of subscribers to
bookshare.org are paying customers who neither scan nor validate.  We should
not loose sight of how they woulld feel about inferior copies of books.
They pay $75 the first year and $50 each year thereafter, while NLS
subscribers pay nothing.  As Mike pointed out in a recent post, validation
is subjective so we are not all going to feel the same way about it.  We
should, however, remember PAYING CUSTOMERS.

That is my last post on this subject, no matter what anyone else says or how
long this discussion lasts.

Regards to all,

Sue S.