[bksvol-discuss] Re: books I am releasing to step 1

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:28:38 -0800 (PST)

Apparently someone's already take Reuben Snake.

If no one else wants it, I'll take Wisdomkeepers but I
won't be able to get to it in the near future, so if
someone else wants it, let me know. In the meantime,
I'll request it and download it. At least it's only
128 pages, and apparently has photographs.

Cindy