[bksvol-discuss] Re: book won't go away

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:31:20 EDT

You could try joining the French Foreign Legion.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in
various ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: book won't go away
Date:
4/29/2009 8:07:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Wow Ann. When I signed up for bookshare I thought I was making a commitment

for pleasure, not a commitment for life.

I just thought I was retired.

Prisoner Bob