[bksvol-discuss] Re: book without copyright information

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 21:26:14 -0500

I can't get it either.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

- Helen Keller

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 1:29 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: book without copyright information

Hi Christine, I thought maybe I could get the copyright page of Traveling
Blind from Amazon, but it's not a look inside book. I would have loved to
get the book from the library and scan the copyright page for you, but it's
not available at any Michigan e-library or my local library.

  Sorry.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Needled to Death by Maggie Sefton
Get $10 off at Buy.com when you use Google Checkout for the first time! Over
2 million items to choose from.

2:13 PM