[bksvol-discuss] Re: book without copyright information

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:29:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Christine, I thought maybe I could get the copyright page of Traveling Blind
from Amazon, but it's not a look inside book. I would have loved to get the
book from the library and scan the copyright page for you, but it's not
available at any Michigan e-library or my local library.

  Sorry.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Needled to Death by Maggie Sefton
Get $10 off at Buy.com when you use Google Checkout for the first time! Over 2
million items to choose from.