[bksvol-discuss] book too hastily rejected

  • From: "Erin Baker Edgar" <sprite156@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:33:17 -0500

Hi, yet again, (I will shut up soon.)

What happens to a book when a validate rejects it? I ask because I rejected several books after reviewing them today. Although a few had severe problems occurring throughout, one (The Last Chance Cafe) just had, along with some small errors, two pages missing in the last third of the book. Thus, I could have asked someone for those other two pages and inserted them myself instead of simply rejecting it, as it looked to be an otherwise easy validation. Of course, that superbly simple solution never even occurred to me. I still have both the file I downloaded from Bookshare and my partially-validated copy. Does anyone have any suggestions how I should proceed from here?

Thanks,
Erin