[bksvol-discuss] Re: book synopses and volunteer poll

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:46:11 -0500

Hi everyone!

Yes, those lists are so much to keep track of just to find out where a book is somewhere along the journey towards making it into the collection. I don't always remember to check every list. So far, I have not been burned by scanning only to find out later after starting that my efforts had been duplicated, thankfully.

Debby

At 01:46 PM 4/22/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
I couldn't agree with you more, Lori! They have made it virtually impossible for scanners and buyers to know what is safe with the abundance of lists we must check first. A single umbrella telling us if it is in the collection or on a list would be incredibly useful!

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>