[bksvol-discuss] Re: book suggestions for Gwen

  • From: "Chanelle Hill" <chanellemh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 17:21:29 -0500

I'm sorry. I stand corrected again. :)

Chanelle
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: EVAN REESE
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:16 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: book suggestions for Gwen

  Unless my memory is failing, there are seven books in the Narnia series:
  The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
  Prince Caspian
  The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  The Silver Chair
  A Horse and His Boy
  The Magician's Nephew
  The Last Battle

  Evan

              From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank
you.
              To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 2:26 PM

              I am not sure if it holds true for proofing though.  As I said, I
got one with very explicit sexual scenes and I have that selected.

              Take care!

              Valerie

              Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

              http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce

Date: 09/08/09 06:48:00