[bksvol-discuss] Re: book suggestions for Gwen

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 23:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

The Mary Poppins series, by Travers, and Alice in Wonderland are in teh
collection and would be safe reading Personally I didn't care for Through the
Looking Glass a much as I did Alice  in Wonderland

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I have a question please and thank you.

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 2:26 PM

I am not sure if it holds true for proofing though.  As I said, I got one with
very explicit sexual scenes and I have that selected.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce